Friday, January 9, 2009

A Rough Day

Tuesday morning starts out when I wake up at 6:00am to take Chris to his van pool stop. I am so happy that my sister Sam is here so I can let the kids sleep. Sammy has language preschool on Tuesdays and it was our first day back with Levi. So we get in the car and I start backing out right into Sam's car!! Whoops!!! I pull back in the garage and feel terrible...we get out and check out the damage. None to our car but a nice little dent to the side of hers. She got a big dent in it not that long ago and someone got it out for her. Thank goodness. When I get home she is rocking Levi and I have to tell her the news. She took it so well and said she would have someone take care of it but I still feel bad. What a sweet girl.

Now we are on to preschool. Things go great...Sammy was happy to be back and everyone was happy to see us and meet Levi. The whole way home which is only five miles Levi screams his head off. He is hungry. The day was just rough. Thankfully things are much better now.

Levi seems to have a slight case of baby acne. Poor little guy has red bumps all over his chest and some on his face. It doesn't bother him and it should go away soon.


1 comment:

  1. aww I'm sorry you had a rough day! I'm glad Sam is there to help though and that is nice that she was so understanding about the car. Sounds like Sammy is really enjoying his preschool!!

    ReplyDelete