Sunday, January 4, 2009

One Month Old

Levi is one month old already. I just can't believe it. The adjustment has been so much better than I had expected. I was so proud of myself...last week I took them both grocery shopping at Wal-Mart by myself. It was our first outing without Chris. It went great. Hopefully every trip will be like this...Yeah right!!!

Sammy loves his baby brother. Every time Levi makes noise Sammy says mom baby num num. So cute. It's crazy to see how big Sammy seems now. Levi has changed so much. He can cry real tears now...sniff sniff...






1 comment:

  1. yay you have a blog!! I love it :) Cute pictures and wow has it been a month already?? He is so adorable! I'm glad that you're adjusting well! Its not that bad right? Its amazing how easy newborns are once you have a toddler! LOL

    Glad to see that all is well with you and keep the pictures coming! Miss you and we should get together soon!

    ReplyDelete