Thursday, January 13, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

We had such a nice relaxing Christmas season. Shopping was fun, baking was mostly fun, being with family, watching Christmas movies and and eating!! Let's not forget about the the most important reason...celebrating the birth of Jesus!! I love my family and feel so greatly blessed!!

The top pictures are from Christmas Eve. We let the boys open their stockings and open their new pjs. This years theme was Star Wars. Stockings are such a fun part of the day. I really look forward to finding the perfect little things to put in them. One of the favorites this year were little wind up toys...not sure why but my kids just love them. Chris and I also have some things that we do for each other every year like the chocolate orange. I had never seen them until I met him. Next year I might ask for the raspberry orange. They are so fun!!










No comments:

Post a Comment