Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Levi!!

Wow!! I haven't blogged in two months!! I guess life gets busy with kids. There is so much to catch up on. Levi turned two and for his birthday we kept it pretty low key. The week before we went down to visit our parents for Thanksgiving so we celebrated with them them. I took the boys to get a Mickey Donalds for lunch but Levi feel asleep in the car so he ate his when he woke up. Then when daddy got home we went out to Red Robin. Haha we don't usually eat out that much but it was a special day. Earlier in the day Levi got to open a few gifts from me and Sammy. He got a new outfit to wear for the day (Two Toy Story shirts and a pair of jeans and a TS gun from Sammy.) Later when we got home we got home he got to open his last present (A giant Buzz Lightyear) and have some cake!!

I will say the first two years of his life were a really big struggle for me but now things are much better. He still has his days but who doesn't. He is truly a joy!! He makes me look at the world in a different light. The faces he makes and the things he says just crack me up. I LOVE hearing him talk. He's such a blessing!!








No comments:

Post a Comment