Friday, August 27, 2010

Zoo Day

A few days ago we went to the zoo!! We haven't been in two years and it was so fun!! Sammy got to go on a camel ride (which he still can't stop talking about.) He is becomming more brave I don't think he would have done that last year. We fed the birds and got to see the new tiger cubs. They were adorable!!! There are a few zoos in the area but Point Defiance is my favorite!! The kids like the aquarium and they have a huge play zone. That was Levi's favorite part. He would run in the little water sprayers and then run back to me and say FUN, FUN. He is repeating EVERYTHING we say!! I am pretty sure he doesn't have a speech delay!!









1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so cute! Sammy sure is brave to sit atop that tall camel, don't think I would have had the guts!!! What a fun day you must have had! Zoo days are always a good idea! Thanks for sharing the pics of your fun day out!

    ReplyDelete