Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Six Year Anniversary



Chris and I just celebrated our six year anniversary last Saturday. Now that we have kids the time seems to go by so fast. We spent the weekend just relaxing. Hit up some neighborhood yard sales...lol. I tried some really GOOD recipes!! I never thought I liked alfredo sauce but boy was I wrong!! It is like the best freakin thing I have ever tasted!!

My husband is the best!! I just love him!!

We had Sammy try to take a picture of us but it just wasn't working!! :(

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on six wonderful years! Don & I will celebrate our six years on the 25th this month. And you're right, the time does fly by! And our boys have their birthdays this month too: Colton turns the big 5 on the 27th and Griffin will be 2 on the 15th. Busy month for us! Congrats again on your happy marriage!

    ReplyDelete