Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

Now that the holiday season is over I can return to blogging. We were so busy!! I think I baked something everyday. The food was so good. Now it is time to hit the gym!!!!

We had a very nice Christmas this year. It was so much fun with the boys. We had such a nice time together as a family reflecting on what Christmas really is. This was the first year Sammy really understood Santa. He was super excited!! He actually slept in until 8 because he kept waking up during the night. He got a kitchen which he absolutely loves!! He is always making us food. He is also really into Transformers so he has been having fun with them. Levi didn't really care. He just wants whatever Sammy has. I think I got the best gift tho...a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment