Monday, May 18, 2009

Super Jump Zone

On Saturday we were invited to a birthday party for one of Chris's coworkers sons. It was at Super Jump Party Zone. We had so much fun!!! One of the little party guests helped Sammy around for a little while and then he was fine on his own. They had two huge slides that were really steep. He asked me to go with him so I got on my socks and off we went. Omg it was even steeper than it looked from the bottom. I couldn't chicken out at the top so Sammy sat on my lap we closed our eyes and down we went. We went down four more times before it closed. So fun!!!

Levi has been super crabby lately. I think he is teething...poor baby. He is the total opposite from Sammy and it makes me rethink about having more children. But he is so sweet and so darn cute and I am happy to have the little guy in the family. We have been going on walks since the weather has been nice. I just love being outside!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment