Friday, May 1, 2009

Cuteness

Things have been pretty boring this week. Sammy has a mild case of diarrhea so we haven't done much this week. He is also wearing pullups this week. I am kind of bummed about that but he has been using the potty sometimes. I think when he feels better he will use the potty again. I really need to get out of the house.

At least today is supposed to be nice before the rain comes back. We bought some new outdoor furniture so that will be nice to use this summer. We got a gazebo so now we have some shade. Now if we could just get some nice weather. This feels like the longest winter ever.

Even tho it is spring :) I just think these little boys are adorable and I can't stop posting pictures of them. Levi is playing with toys more now and eating solids. He makes a lot more noise than Sammy ever did. Sammy never lets me take his picture anymore so that is why you don't see as many of him :)





1 comment:

  1. CUTE pictures! Levi is so adorable!! Yeah, I know what you mean..I can't get a decent picture of Brendan to save my life most days. So, I just keep taking them of Carter :)

    Cool Gazebo! We might have to come up and visit this summer :) Now that I don't work on Monday's anymore maybe we can come up for the afternoon/evening some Monday when its nice again.

    ReplyDelete