Friday, March 27, 2009

Rarr Rarrs

Sammy is so funny...he started having nightmares just recently and claims that he has rarr rarrs in his room. So every night we have to do a rarr rarr check. He says rarr rarr me womb...rarr rarr mommy womb??? Womb=room...haha. I think doing the rarr rarr check has helped out because he has been sleeping in his own room and the rarr rarrs are leaving him alone. LOL

I have to say I am really liking his age right now...I love hearing him talk. Last night during our nightly bommy session (Bommy is when Chris bounces him up in the air on our bed, they have been doing this since Sammy was a baby and Sammy asks for it every night...he LOVES it) Sammy licked his fingers and smoothed out his eyebrows...where did he learn that?? I love that kid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment