Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Lied :(

So Levi did get sick :( The last two nights he was really fussy...it was awful. On Wednesday night we didn't sleep until 6am. That is the worst night I have ever had and hopefully the last awful night we will have. When he woke up from his nap yesterday he had a bunch of goop in his eyes so we called the doctor. I brought him in and it turns out he has a double ear infection. He got a sinus infection that is now spewing out his eyes. Poor baby. We got him some eye drops and a stronger antibiotic that he will be on for two weeks. He has been sick more times than Sammy already. I got some antibiotics also so hopefully we can finally get rid of this stupid sickness for good. On a good note....Levi has been sleeping for the last 8 hours. I slept for 7 hours!!! It was amazing...Yay for sleep!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment