Sunday, October 10, 2010

Nap Time, Schmap Time

Yesterday I put Levi down for his nap and I thought all was fine. Since he sleeps in a big boy bed now I have to close his door, which now has a cover over the door knob so he can't escape anymore. I going to go ahead and say it...Levi is a handful!!! It is always something with this boy. I love seeing his creativity and curiosity but it is hard to keep up with him some days.

Back to the nap...I came downstairs and was enjoying a nice game of Trouble with Sammy and Chris when we heard Levi banging around. Normally he takes a nap and when he wakes up he knocks on his door and we let him out. I went upstairs to check on him and I tried to peek under his door I saw his light was on. I thought that was weird since he can't reach it and I got worried he was up on his dresser so I opened the door and found this....

An entire container of baby powder dumped out on EVERYTHING...






No comments:

Post a Comment