Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Been Forever

At least that is what it feels like. I haven't blogged in a while because I haven't had much to blog about. The weather has been pretty nice so we have been outside a lot but mostly we have been sick. Sammy had a little bit of a cold for a few weeks that then turned into an ear infection. Poor little guy. He has never had one before and he was miserable. I have never seen him like that. He just kept crying and whining and I just felt so bad for him. He is all healed up now. I took him to the dr and got him some antibiotics. I think he is feeling much better. Now we are just getting ready for his birthday this weekend. I can't wait!!







1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so cute! And glad to hear that he is feeling better: it is so hard to watch your kids feeling miserable when they are sick! My Gripp is sick right now and he was kind enough to share the cold with me! Hopefully we will get over it by this Easter weekend. It wouldn't be any fun hunting for eggs with a runny nose and a cough! Blog ya soon!

    ReplyDelete