Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ten Months Old

Levi is ten months old alreay. I don't know where this last year has gone. I just can't believe that my baby is going to be one in less than two months!!! He is such a little handful!! He gets into everything he can get his little hands on. Always the stuff he can't have....remotes...dvd player...playstation controller...wii controller....what is it about electronics?? He is starting to stand on his own for a few seconds at a time and sometimes he will even leap towards you. He is always giving kisses and clapping. He loves his bottles!! When I give him a bottle I think it is gone two seconds later!! He doesn't have a checkup until his twelve month but I will take him in soon for a flu shot. Not sure about the swine flu shot yet. He is so cute and sweet!! He is eating pretty much anything we eat. He still loves bananas...and grilled cheese and pasta....green beans...pears...peaches...he is not too picky!! Getting excited for the holidays with my little boys!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment