Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Rough Week

I have been a horrible blogger lately!! I have been really struggling this week. Both of my kids are sick. I feel bad seeing them this way. Sammy first started out with just a cough that is now a full blown cold. Levi is a little worse. He caught the cold too and is getting over a yeast infection. I have been taking some antibiotics and he got it thru my milk. Onto other news he no longer wants to nurse!! I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad. I am taking it really hard. I was just not ready for him to just be done. I guess nursing my baby was something really special to me. The bond you have with your baby is like no other!!! Now I just have to find a new way to bond with him. I figured we still had a few months left :( The good news is that he seems much happier (he stopped nursing for almost two days before he started formula.) He drank a bottle last night and slept all the way thru the night. So hopefully things will all work out and I won't get an infection or too engorged!! Wish me luck!! Here are some super cute pictures of the little monkey!! Sammy still never wants his picture taken!!




No comments:

Post a Comment