Saturday, August 15, 2009

Eight Months Old

This is a little late but Levi is eight months old now. Time is going by so fast with him, much faster than with Sammy. He is so much happier these days than he was as a newborn. He is eating a lot more solid food and only nursing about three times a day. It kind of makes me sad. He loves bananas and mum mums. Well he likes anything he can feed himself. He still isn't a big veggie lover but I found some baby food that has both fruit and veggies so I sneak them in. Sometimes I wish I could slow time down for a little bit...I just want him to stay a baby for now. He is finally starting to sleep thru the night...it took so long!! He is such a little stinker....it is hard to get things done around the house when he is awake. He moves so fast and gets into anything he can get his hands on. He likes to crawl on Sammy and Sammy loves it. Sammy says "beat me up Levi" they are so cute together. Levi just started standing up in shopping carts so I really have to watch him there. He is a joy...I just love him!!!

It is getting so hard to take his picture!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment