Thursday, July 16, 2009

Crazy Kids

Sammy and Levi are the best. I just love taking care of them. Levi seems to be getting better by the day. His colic/crankiness is pretty much gone. He seems to be on a pretty good daily schedule. That makes things easy. He is such a little stinker tho. He is crawling so fast and pulling up on everything. I can never sit down for long. He's always going for something he can't have. He is getting his first tooth right now. He has been way happier than Sammy was. Sammy was just miserable when he got his first tooth!!! I have been using Orajel and Tylenol. He seems happy with that. He has also been sleeping a lot better. Last night was seven hours in his crib. I knew this day would come!! YAY.

Sammy is getting so big. I can't believe how tall he is!!! The improvement he has had in his speech is amazing!!! The words come out clear and strangers can understand him. At this time last year he was saying around five words and wasn't using any sentences. I can't believe I was worried about him. I am so proud of him. I need to get some videos of him. He is funny!!!

That is about it. Summer has been pretty slow. We've been taking walks and hanging out at the park. Eating lots of yummy stuff on the grill. Hope everyone is having a nice summer.

I keep trying to see Levi's gums but he won't show me. So I got some nice shots of his drooly face.





No comments:

Post a Comment