Monday, April 13, 2009

One of Those Days

Life is rough today. I love my baby but things have been difficult lately. He won't nurse he is super fussy and has been really warm. He has a really bad diaper rash that could be a yeast infection from the antibiotics but I am not sure. I think it is his ear...he looks like he might be pulling on it a bit. When he had his checkup last week his doctor said there was still fluid in it but that was normal. I just want the little guy to get better. The last two nights he woke up and won't go back to sleep. I just have to hold him and sometimes he doesn't even like that. I am taking him back to the doctor today so hopefully we can get this thing solved.

On another note Sammy does not want to potty train. His doctor said it is called potty training resistence. It is so frustrating!!! For now we are going to back off and hope he wants to do it on his own.

His hearing test went as good as expected. He didn't really want to cooperate. They also cancelled our appt but forgot to call us so we showed up anyway. They ended up fitting us in but not for a few hours so we went and had lunch with Chris. Sammy's speech is getting so much better. The things he says are so cute. Lately he keeps saying on a boat. Like his auntie. He is so cute. I can't believe how grown up he is.

With all the fussiness going on in my house I am finding it hard to keep up with chores. My house is a mess!! I don't want to talk to anyone or do anything. I want to watch tv or sleep. What a life. LOL. Hopefully things will be looking up soon. Next weekend the weather is supposed to be super nice!!! Can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment