Monday, February 2, 2009

A Vent

Sammy has been driving me crazy lately. He has been so naughty. I don't know what it is. I think he just tunes me out!! I am sure it is just his age and that he has a new brother but I am just sick of it!!! I miss my sweet Sammy. I am tired of going in loft to find bread ripped up into little tiny pieces on the floor, stuffing pulled out of the pillows, paper cups each on filled with one piece of cereal. It's not like these are big things but I am sick of cleaning this crap up!! I really miss my time alone when he would take a nap. He probably only naps two times a week...the rest is just quiet time and it only about 30 minutes. We have all been sick and I am ready for the weather to be nicer. Okay I feel better now!!!

1 comment:

  1. good for you getting that out :) I hope you feel better! I hope that it is just a phase for you. Sammy is a sweetie and is just growing up. Might be trying to get attention because of Levi. ??? wish i had some advice but I'll just send you a virtual (((hug))) and know that I am here if you need to vent anytime!

    ReplyDelete